Description of Broken Arrow
Buy Broken Arrow as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Broken Arrow is a large-scale real-time modern warfare tactics game. The base game features both the American and Russian factions, more than 100 units and multiple deck specialisations per nation.
Broken Arrow brings the genre to a whole new level by combining the complexity of a joint-forces wargame with the typical real-time tactics action-packed gameplay.
UNIQUE ARMY BUILDING
Build your army deck by choosing from over 200 different units. Part of the battle is won by planning well: create the right combination of unit types and weapons to defeat your enemy, and don’t forget to consider the terrain when you choose.
Broken Arrow features a wide range of units, that are split into seven categories based on their characteristics: your army deck includes recon units, infantry, fighting vehicles, support units, logistical units, helicopters and airstrikes slots.
- RECON UNITS: includes infantry, vehicles and drones specialized in the task of spotting and marking the enemy position.
- INFANTRY: includes line infantry, shock troops, special forces, anti-tank teams, anti-aircraft teams.
- FIGHTING VEHICLES: includes tanks, ATGM carriers and fire support vehicles.
- SUPPORT: includes artillery and anti-aircraft vehicles that provide long range support on the battlefield. LOGISTICS:, includes all the units designed to improve combat efficiency by providing ammunition, repairs, medical supplies and much more.
- HELICOPTERS: includes multipurpose cavalry units best used far from the heatpoints.
- AIRSTRIKES: includes many different weapons, swarms of tactical missiles and airdrops of troops, vehicles and supplies.
Modern vehicles and aircraft are generally compatible with different weapons and armor packages; Broken Arrow features a detailed customisation system that allows you to modify the specific components of your units, either individually or as a loadout.
- Customize your aircraft by choosing weapons, fuel tanks, designation pods, countermeasure pods and decoys.
- Add armor or defensive systems to your vehicles and upgrade their weaponry and sensors.
- Special forces have access to a wide variety of equipment for you to choose: add suppressors, thermal optics, reconnaissance drones, explosive charges and much more.
Choose the right combination of units from your deck and deploy them to the battlefield, via land, the sea or from the air. Use paratroopers and helicopters to rapidly seize key locations, reinforce them with heavy tanks and break enemy counter attacks with artillery and tactical missiles.
Infiltrate special forces behind enemy lines to disrupt enemy logistics and provide laser designation for your planes. Use the terrain to your advantage to ambush, out flank and outsmart your enemy.