Description of Bus Mechanic Simulator
In the Bus Mechanic Simulator you are in the position of an experienced mechanic. Roll up your sleeves, because extraordinary challenges await you! In your own bus garage, modeled on the basis of an original bus garage in Hamburg, you can maintain, repair, test and restore various true-to-original MAN bus models on four test stands.
Decide between service, articulated or double-decker buses – it’s your choice! Take a closer look at the bus on the test stand and get it to run again. Will you find all the defects and get the bus working again?
In your garage, you have the opportunity to move freely. Explore your storage rooms, search for the right spares and use them to repair the defects.
Your tasks range from optical repairs and renewals in the interior to mechanical repairs and the engine to axles, up to the heating and electrical systems. The MAN bus models are reproduced true-to-original in interior and exterior.
During gameplay, you can unlock countless tools to repair and exchange over 2000 interactive components. Moreover, you can activate another garage with an additonal test bench, in which you can inspect the functionality of the brakes and shock absorbers of buses.
The authentic game experience, real work processes and the incredible attention to detail let you completely immerse yourself into this simulation. You will hardly wait to search for all bus defects and master every challenge!
It's your turn! Prove yourself as a skilled mechanic and build your own bus repair empire. It's up to you!
- bus garage (modeled on the basis of an original bus garage in Hamburg)
- two repair stations for service buses
- a repair station for articulated buses
- separated test stand for brakes and shock absorbers (need to be unlocked)
- countless tools to maintain and repair the buses
- 3 bus models: service bus, articulated bus, double-decker bus
- over 2000 interactive elements / components
- maintenance and repairs of axles / wheels, power unit, heating / air conditioning, interior and electrical systems