Description of Camp Canyonwood
Buy Camp Canyonwood as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
As the newest counselor at Camp Canyonwood, it’s up to you to successfully manage campers and restore this neglected camp to its former glory by building and modifying the campground! Summer after summer, help new groups of campers learn valuable skills and earn Badges in this charmingly strange camping life sim.
From fishing and archery to rock collecting and stargazing, teach your campers well while discovering their distinct quirks and preferences to ensure they have the best time possible. Protect them from the dangers of the great outdoors such as snakes, bears, and aliens.
A happy camper at summer’s end means more money from their parents for camp improvements, so do your best for the good of Camp Canyonwood!
- Camp activities include fishing, archery, stargazing, bug catching, rock collecting, wood chopping, hiking, exploration, and wildflower collecting. More are planned for the full release.
- Each camper has a unique look and personality. Learn about them and monitor their health and happiness. If they’re unhappy (or missing), their parents may not pay at summer’s end!
- Use earned profits from successful camper management to improve the campground with new decorations and accommodations.
- In addition to a variety of tent and cabin options, there are dozens of collectible items, ranging from practical things like grills for cooking to cosmetic decorations like statues and watch towers.
- Experience the great outdoors, including interactions with fierce predators, chubby racoons, and many different kinds of animals, bugs, flowers, and precious stones.
- Complete donation quests from the camp staff to unlock new items to purchase.
- Nothing strange ever happens at Camp Canyonwood. Especially things like ghosts and UFOs.