Description of Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
Desperados 2 is the sequel to the successful wild west title "Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive". The gameplay is based on its predecessor but with brand new tactical possibilities in a beautiful 3D environment. The player is able to switch from an isometric view to a third person view whenever he wants, for example for duels, brawls and shoot-outs. There will be a great variety of setting for example dusty canyons, ghost towns, Indian villages and forts creating a breathtaking atmosphere.
Take on the role of up to 6 heroes including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper and experience in a thrilling story with surprising turns.
Features Desperados 2 - Cooper's revenge
- Real-time strategy and tactics are combined with an exciting story and thrilling Western atmosphere.
- Varied settings including towns, Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and ghost towns.
- Double 3D view: pivotable isometric view and 3rd person view for fights and very close action.
- Several levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies.
- 6 individual actions per hero and overall 20 new actions e.g. swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs.
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the Indian.
- 5 actions per hero planable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions).
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like climbing, sneaking, jumping and hiding.
- Brawls with destroyable objects create movie-like stunt situations.