Description of Fate/Samurai Remnant Digital Deluxe Edition
Buy Fate/Samurai Remnant Digital Deluxe Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Fate/Samurai Remnant Digital Deluxe Edition includes :
- The main game
- Digital Artbook
- Season Pass (featuring 3 Additional Episodes)
- Season Pass Bonus: Hallowed Relic Sword Mountings (Equipment)
Note: The content and release dates are subject to change without notice. Please visit the official website for more information. The main game, the Season Pass, and the Digital Artbook & Soundtrack are also available for purchase separately. All items (except Season Pass Bonus) included in the Season Pass can be purchased separately at a later date. Please avoid making redundant purchases. The Season Pass Bonus will be released on the same day as the game. Additional Episode 1 is planned to be released before the end of April 2024. Additional Episode 2 is planned to be released before the end of July 2024. Additional Episode 3 is planned to be released before the end of September 2024. In order to play the content featured in the Season Pass, you need to reach a certain point in the game.
The curtain rises on a new Fate, presented by TYPE-MOON and KOEI TECMO GAMES.
The 4th year of the Keian Era, Edo Period. It has been several decades since the end of a turbulent, blood-soaked era. People were enjoying peace and tranquility. But, a battle between seven pairs of Masters and Servants is about to begin, as the "Waxing Moon Ritual" unfolds in the shadows. Miyamoto Iori, a young man in Asakusa, finds himself caught in the violence of a Holy Grail War.
- A brand new Fate set in Edo, mid-17th century Japan In the Waxing Moon Ritual, seven pairs of Masters and Servants, historical Heroic Spirits that possess overwhelming power, vie for the omnipotent wish granter — the Waxing Moon's Vessel. Only one pair can emerge victorious from the Ritual. Join the fierce battle in Edo from the perspective of Miyamoto Iori, a ronin, and his Servant Saber who suddenly appeared before him.
- An Action RPG where you can explore the towns of Edo
Feel the bustling atmosphere of Edo where traditional houses, samurai residences, and brothels can be seen. Progress through the story centered around the Waxing Moon Ritual, meet various characters, explore different towns, and take on a wide variety of quests.
- Master and Servant fight as one
Switch between controlling a Master and a Servant to fight against enemy Servants and giant monsters. Unleash Link Strikes and Affinity Techniques to turn the tide of battle and survive the Ritual.
Supervision: Kinoko Nasu / TYPE-MOON
Character Design: Rei Wataru
Story Supervisors: Hikaru Sakurai, Yuichiro Higashide
Development: KOEI TECMO GAMES
In Cooperation with ANIPLEX
Opening Animation Production: CloverWorks
Genre: Action RPG