Description of Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
Buy Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Second World War’s hardest fighting was on the Eastern Front of Europe. Rival dictatorships threw men and machines into a bitter struggle through sun and snow, marsh and steppe, and, in the end, the Soviet Union emerged victorious as one of the most powerful nations on earth.
No Step Back is the newest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Interactive’s grand strategy wargame about the world crisis of the 1930s and World War II. This expansion adds greater detail for many nations in Eastern Europe, unique game systems to reflect Soviet politics, and many improvements to the military aspect of the game.
Features of Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back include:
- New Soviet National Focuses: Communist Soviet rulers must also deal with a government system full of distrust and betrayal but players can lift up party opposition to the dictator, or even pursue a reactionary path of restored monarchy.
- New Polish National Focuses: Write a new history of Poland, with options to reform the government, entrench the military dictatorship, or support a popular pro-Soviet uprising.
- New Baltic National Focuses: Shared alternate history paths for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, as well as unique paths for each.
- Army Officer Corps: Build a general staff, drawing on the talents and expertise of available officers to take advantage of changes in technology and tactics.
- Army Spirits: Emphasize certain characteristics of your military arms, adding general bonuses to certain units types or even aiding division design.
- Supply System Updates: Scorched Earth tactics, floating harbors and special supply units added to the logistics system.
- Tank Designer: Design your own armored force using modules prioritizing speed, gun power, armor or even production cost.
- Railway Guns: Commission the grandest, most prestigious of artillery pieces, uniquely designed to deal with entrenched foes, and fortified positions.