Description of Honey, I Joined a Cult
Buy Honey, I Joined a Cult as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Honey, I Joined a Cult is a single player resource management strategy game where the player is in charge of creating, operating and growing a cult in the funky 70’s! Your tasks will range from deciding the organisations symbols and relics to where the toilets should be in the compound!
- Maintain and grow cult influence: Recruit cultists and followers to maintain the organisation’s smooth operation; keep them entertained and happy to grow its money and influence
- Base building: Build the cult from the ground up and design the layout from ‘hypno chambers’ and bathrooms to monoliths and bedrooms
- Groovy missions: Complete missions to unlock resources or fulfil the leader’s demands to keep their ego in check
- Counter threats: Overcome threats from nosey journalists, oppressive government bodies, and rival heretical cults
- Cult themes: Choose the cult’s focus of worship, affecting the tech tree, missions and unlocks available