Description of Northgard - Dodsvagr, Clan of the Rat
Buy Northgard - Dodsvagr, Clan of the Rat as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Welcoming in wounded and outcast villagers who have been forced out of their original clans without hesitation or prejudice, it is understandable why the many followers of the Rat dedicate their life, and sometimes their death, to the clan.
The clan doesn’t have time for feasts, or even sleeping in houses, only hard work is worth celebrating, but if you have enough energy to celebrate, then you could, and should have worked harder…
The clan will work and fight tirelessly to get what they want, and to survive.
The Warmaiden Eir
Powerful shaman and merciless warrior, Eir leads the clan of the rat with an iron fist. She taught the ways of the shamans to her clan, so they could survive even the most severe of injuries, and ensure their enemies did not.
Some even say that her mastering of dark practices go so far as to bring back dead beasts from the depths of Helheim...
With the training of Eir, the clan can train shamans, powerful units that will fight fearlessly during the heat of battle, and take care of the injured in its aftermath. They can also lend a helpful hand to their allies by healing them as well.
- The clan has more villagers but they arrive wounded. Wounded units do not count for Happiness requirements.
- The clan doesn't have access to Houses, but all non-mystic buildings provide housing. Once max population is reached, extra villagers stack in a Population Reserve.
- The Shaman Camp replaces the Healer Hut and trains Shamans able to fight and heal multiple units and allies even outside your territory.
- When the clan units kill foes or die, the corpses are cremated at the Shaman Camp, producing Lore and attracting new villagers faster.
- Overwork replaces the Feast and boosts all productions at the expense of your worker's health.
- Fame 200
When healed by Eir, your units consume -50% less Food.
- Fame 500
Population Reserve can hold +4 villagers max. The maximum duration of Purification Pyre is extended to 6 months.
Your wounded units cost -50% Kröwns to train as military units.
You can place up to two buildings of the same type in a zone, except Defense Towers.
When killing neutral faction units, you gain some of their favorite tradable resources. Neutral faction buildings can house additional population.
- Pain Suppressant
Wounded units move and attack 30% faster.
- Blood Ties
Eir can sacrifice part of her health to heal all your units in the zone over the next 5 seconds.
You can summon Garm’s Incarnation at a Shaman Camp.