Description of The Guild 2: Renaissance
Buy The Guild 2: Renaissance as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Guild 2 - Renaissance is a Stand-Alone - you don't need the full version of The Guild 2 to play.
For centuries Europe has been dominated by the church and nobility. On the shoulders of ordinary people the servants of god and the noble families justified their power and wealth. This was the incontrovertible, divine world order. A truly dark era...
In the 14th Century the world order is beginning to transform itself. Due to trade and commerce an increasing middle class obtains more and more power and wealth. Entire towns purchase their freedom and more privileges from the nobility. Reading and writing is no longer the domain of the nobility and the clergy and the invention of printing information may eventually be spread everywhere.
This is the beginning of the renaissance...
Features The Guild 2 - Renaissance
- 8 new professions: the mercenary, the grave digger, the stonemason, the juggler, the innkeeper, the banker, the miller, the fruit grower and the miner
- World maps are 4 times bigger than in The Guild 2 and its Addons
- New Scenarios: Transylvania, The Rhine and the Alps
- New title and nobility system
- Improved AI and new diffi culty options
- The world supports ambient animals now
- Possibility of force majeure actions for certain options like applying for a commission or buying a title
Based on the most raised wishes of Guild fans!