Description of TramSim DLC Type ULF
Buy TramSim DLC Type ULF as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The ULF (short for Ultra-Low-Floor) is the first generation of low-floor trams in Vienna's tram network and has been in operation since 1995. The special features of this vehicle type are the unique design of the vehicle with axle-free bogies and one of the lowest boarding heights worldwide for tram vehicles.
The low-floor articulated railcars are used in two different vehicle lengths. They are called "ULF-A" in the short version with 5 sections and "ULF-B" in the long version with 7 sections.
The running gear arrangement of both "ULF types" consists of pairs of independent wheels with independent suspension, which form a unit in a so-called running or drive portal (LP or AP). Together with the front, passenger and rear modules, these gantries form the respective vehicle type.
- New vehicle generation Type ULF
- Long version (7 parts) Type B
- Short version (5 parts) Type A
- Later update Type A1 and B1, when sound and function recordings could be completed
- Vehicle details
- Authentic sound backdrop
- Realistic driving behaviour
- Complex animations and many details
- Complete set-up and dismantling procedure
- Driver's cab operable with key, BAWS
- Windows operable, air intakes as on the original
- Extended IBIS functions
- Use in AI traffic
- ULF A and B in circulation on AI lines for Vienna map