Description of Verne: The Shape of Fantasy
Buy Verne: The Shape of Fantasy as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
A THRILLING STORY
The year is 1888, the war against the ruthless "Nation" is coming to a head and threatens to completely destroy the alternate land of Hemera. As a last resort to save their world, Jules Verne and Captain Nemo embark on a search for the legendary city of Atlantis aboard the infamous submarine Nautilus.
If the legends are to be believed, an ancient artefact lies buried there that has the power to change the course of history: the Flame of Hephaestus! An artefact whose mighty power was once responsible for both the rise and fall of legendary Atlantis.
On his journey, Jules Verne will not only discover unimaginable wonders and mysteries - he must also confront a dark and seemingly overpowering entity whose sole ambition is to eradicate the power of imagination from the minds of all the people of Hemera ... including his!
- Unleash your imagination: Use the power of the IMAG, an ancient device from Atlantis, to rewrite history and change Verne's fate at certain moments.
- Write your own story: The non-linear dialogue makes for a varied gameplay experience that reflects the human ability to imagine and tell the most fantastic stories.
- An Atlantis-tic scavenger hunt: In gameplay inspired by classic adventure games, solving puzzles and exploring every inch of your surroundings is always the key to success.
- No Ruin Left Unturned: The atmospheric and detailed pixel art steampunk world invites you to explore: from the dark corridors of the Nautilus to the ancient ruins of Atlantis.
- With attention to detail: Become part of a fascinating story about the life and works of Jules Verne.