Description of Winter Resort Simulator
Are you ready for the winter?
Winter Resort simulator lets you operate detailed Doppelmayr cable cars and snow vehicles such as Pistenbully snowcats. Set in a realistic alpine landscape, you are responsible for managing your ski resort and keeping your guests happy. At the same time, the in-game economy system provides you with various engaging challenges.
Explore the map and leave your traces in the wonderful snow! A six square kilometer map with five pre-defined ropeways is awaiting you. On top, there is a village with various highlights such as hotels and viewing platforms. Enjoy the feeling of winter holidays in the virtual ski resort of Hallstein. You can even ride down the beautiful slopes yourself, and then have a seat on one of the chairlifts.
You can use different vehicles like cable car gondolas, snowmobiles, snowcats or off-road vehicles to move in the resort. Thanks to the support of the two well-known brands Doppelmayr/Garaventa and Pistenbully, all in-game ropeways and snowcats have been recreated as detailed as possible. Even the original ropeway control system, the so-called “Doppelmayr Connect”, has been implemented in detail.
Here’s a short overview of some in-game content:
- Doppelmayr D-Line ropeways with CWA Omega V gondola and DCD6/DCD8-chairs
- Doppelmayr tricable gondola with the brand-new CWA Atria carrier
- Pistenbully 600 „LEVEL RED“
- Pistenbully 600 W „LEVEL RED“ winch version
- Snow cannon
- New ropeways and vehicles can be added via modding interface!
- Realistic, tech-focused simulation of 5 pre-defined Doppelmayr ropeway systems
- Three licensed Pistenbully snowcats
- Alpine scenery with dynamic weather and variable snow conditions
- Produce artificial snow and blast avalanches
- Interactive introduction and in-game tutorials
- Sophisticated technology, designed to look and feel like real-life machinery
- Construct new ropeways and ski resorts in the in-game editor/sandbox mode
- Powerful modding supports
The game offers you a detailed economic system several factors such as with ticket prices and reputation. As manager, your aim is to make your guests as happy as possible, while also earning a profit. Take out loans, invest into new ropeways and facilities and gradually expand your ski resort! Protect your valley from avalanches by blasting snow accumulations from potentially risky hillsides. Various different challenges including different vehicles and ropeways are waiting for you. Can you make it to keep control of your resort while at the same time keeping your guests happy?