Description of Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case
Buy Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
In this detective adventure game, you will take on the role of the famous detective, Hercule Poirot, as he joins forces with Lloyd's of London to ensure the transportation, protection, and sale of a valuable painting of Mary Magdalene. The painting is to be the centerpiece of a new exhibit at a London Museum, featuring other works of ecclesiastical art on loan from Brussels.
As an employee of Lloyd's of London, your colleague, Hastings, will assist you in handling the insurance of the artworks and the sale of the painting. Upon arriving at the museum, you will meet with the new owner of the painting, Mortimer Ailsworth, and the curator of the museum, Evelyn Warbeck. Use the resources at your disposal to examine the security and protect the painting from any potential threats.
One week later, a Preview Gala will take place where all of the main characters will be in attendance. However, things take an unexpected turn when the painting is stolen from under everyone's noses. Your sharp detective skills will be useful to uncover the truth and find the culprit behind the theft.
Will you be able to solve the mystery and retrieve the stolen painting?
- Continue the journey in the Award-winning saga with the second episode, set in London.
- Discover iconic locations in London as you play as the famous detective Hercule Poirot and experience the thrill of being a detective and solve the mystery with investigation features such as interviewing suspects and collecting evidence.
- Immerse yourself in a dedicated original story, with fully voiced characters in English, French, and German.
- A script faithful to Agatha Christie's original material, as you uncover the story and characters of Poirot's youth.
- A brand-new mystery - Written by Blazing Griffin Studio comes a gripping new adventure for Poirot with a whole new cast of characters to challenge the great detective.
- Witnesses and Suspect Interrogations – Solve mysteries and challenge suspects using the new match puzzle system to spot inconsistencies on the spot.
- Environment and Item Inspection – Explore all new environments and get up close with new first person inspection puzzles for a more cinematic view of the scenes.
- Mindmaps and Character Profiles – The game’s trademark mindmaps return allowing you to ese Poirot’s famous little grey cells to build challenging mindmaps and then draw the correct links that can solve the case. The same now applies to the various suspects as Poirot gathers facts and information about each one to build detailed character profiles, key to solving the case and finding the true criminal among them.