Description of GRIP: Combat Racing
Buy GRIP: Combat Racing as a Steam Key.
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.5):
- 9 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!
- 6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)
- 10 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)
- 5 Weapons (Scorpion, Raptor, Ironfist, Hydra, Assassin). Another weapon next update!
- 4 Power-ups (Aegis, Firestorm, EMP, Ramraider)
- 2 Vehicle abilities (Launch, Boost)
- 12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)
- Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
GRIP leaves early access on November 6th 2018. Launch features will include:
- Hit speeds of up to 767mph on floors, walls and ceilings
- Race your way through 22 tracks across a host of 4 exotic planets
- Pick-up 9 power-ups and weapons, from shields and turbos, to missiles and explosive darts.
- Compete with offline split screen and online multiplayer
- Face off alone or team up in 5 Arena battle maps
- Beat the clock in 19 point-to-point Carkour runs.
- Single player campaign included
- Roster of 15 armoured cars to suit your style
- Thumping licensed electronic soundtrack