Description of The Book of Unwritten Tales Collection
Buy The Book of Unwritten Tales Collection as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Book of Unwritten Tales Collection includes The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and The Book of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles plus The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Extras, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition Extras and The Book of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles Digital Extras.
The Book of Unwritten Tales
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
- Humorous Point & Click homage to the RPG and fantasy genre.
- About 20 hours of gameplay in a massive game world with detailed graphics.
- Multi-character gameplay: Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo, and the Critter - in turn or simultaneously - and use the skills of your heroes wisely.
- Meet numerous crazy characters - from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to good-natured zombies.
- Solve over 150 mind-boggling puzzles and discover more than 300 items that can be used and combined.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Legend foretold it. Prophecies predicted it. Chosen ones chose to believe in it. Now the adventure saga continues. A sequel is coming. Join Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter in another classic point-and-click adventure in the wicked world of Aventásia. Help them fulfill their destiny. A destiny as yet unwritten.
A few years have passed since our heroes heroically defeated the arch-witch Mortroga. And their lives, like the lives of most people in Aventásia, are still in turmoil. The War of the Two Towers is over, but the wounds it left upon the land are still bleeding...
- A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
- A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
- The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit, WoW and more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
- The well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
- An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Immerse yourself in the prequel to the most successful adventure of the year 2009!
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.