Description of The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Buy The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Immerse yourself in the prequel to the most successful adventure of the year 2009!
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.
Key Features The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.