Description of City of Gangsters: Bourbon Bootlegging
Buy City of Gangsters: Bourbon Bootlegging as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Bourbon Bootlegging DLC:
Cincinnati city map - On the Ohio River just across from Kentucky with its long history of distilling whiskey and bourbon. A new challenge presented by the city’s singular geography with hills, distinct neighborhoods, and the Ohio River cutting off valuable resources in Kentucky.
New resources - To produce, convert into new types of illicit alcohol, sell and serve in your speakeasies:
- Bourbon: Acquire bourbon from Kentucky’s reserves of pre-Prohibition whiskey and learn how to counterfeit it from locals.
- Corn: Toss some corn into steel barrels in a unique way to make moonshine.
- Corn whiskey: Use the abundant corn that comes from Cincinnati’s stock yards and Ohio River barges to distill into a precursor of its more famous cousin, bourbon.
Additional missions - Based in Cincinnati and its environs that feature the locally unique resources.
New crew skills - To master in order to build operations that benefit from new illegal resources:
- Moonshine stills
- Corn Whiskey Stills
- Counterfeit Bourbon Bottling
- Bootleggers, speakeasies and clubs that consume lots of corn whiskey and bourbon
Cincinnati themed buildings and businesses - That anchor you in the Queen City with its stockyards and river port.
Unique victory condition - To meet based on local resources and conditions.