Description of Resident Evil Village Gold Edition
Buy Resident Evil Village Gold Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village. The Gold Edition includes:
- Resident Evil Village game
- Winters' Expansion additional content
- Trauma Pack DLC
- Access to RE:VERSE online game
Note: Resident Evil Village and the Trauma Pack DLC will become playable upon the release of the Gold Edition on 28/10/2022. The Village of Shadows unlock included in the Trauma Pack allows access to content which is otherwise unlockable through gameplay progress. Details of the service period for RE:VERSE can be found on the official website (https://www.residentevil.com/reverse/). The service period may have already concluded, so please check before purchasing. Access to RE:VERSE may become available through other means at a later date.
Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again.
- First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives. A host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
- A Living, Breathing Village – More than just a mysterious backdrop for the horrifying events that unfold in the game, the village is a character in its own right with mysteries for Ethan to uncover and terrors to escape from.