Description of OMSI 2 Add-on Downloadpack Vol. 5 – AI People
Who is Sid Surley? Don’t worry, you’ll have a chance to meet the grouchy pensioner soon enough. Sid Surley and lots more new passengers are waiting to board in OMSI2.
They range from mischievous children on their way to school to an impatient old man who needs to get to his doctor’s appointment on time. Friendly or bossy , young or old – the Download Pack Vol. 5 has lots of different new AI characters for all OMSI maps.
People of varying ages in a total of over 180 variants with 6 different types and lots of accessories – school satchels, hats, scarves, waistcoats , glasses, bags – offer even more variety.
Over 200 new German voice files have been professionally recorded in a sound studio specially for this add-on, so that children actually sound like children and you can tell a pensioner’s age just from their voice. And for the first time, we’ve included passenger voices in English for English-speaking OMSI players.
With the OMSI 2 Download Pack Vol. 5, you get even more passengers for your OMSI maps – making the game even more fun!
NOTE: Before AI people can appear on existing OMSI maps, the people in the OMSI 2 Download Pack Vol. 5 must be added to the maps manually. Follow the instructions provided to achieve this.
Further distribution of the AI people in the OMSI 2 Download Pack Vol. 5, whether individually or together with freeware maps, is not permitted for reasons of copyright.
- AI people with 6 different body types: 2 men (pensioners), 1 woman and 3 children
- The people wear rucksacks, bags, hats, caps and glasses
- Over 180 different AI people variants
- Can be integrated into commercial and user-created OMSI maps
- Professionally recorded voice output in German and English
- Over 200 new voice files
- Correct ticket names for the OMSI add-ons Vienna 1, Vienna 2, Gladbeck, Metropole Ruhr, Hamburg Day and Night and Hamburg Hafencity
- Includes manual and tutorial videos in German and English