Description of OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 6 - AI-People
Buy OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 6 - AI-People as a Steam Key.
A New AI people pack is back for OMSI 2 and this time they bring new bus drivers!
The 6th part of the OMSI 2 Downloadpack series offers you not only new AI passengers who provide plenty of variety on your OMSI maps. But for the first time there are also new bus drivers who will drive your passengers carefully through everyday traffic in your OMSI Game.
The new AI passengers are available in over 70 different clothing variants. The new bus drivers wear the service clothing of various well-known public transport companies. They are also available for the cities of Hamburg (HVV), Berlin (BVG), Bremen (BSAG) and even London (London Public Transport). The new drivers can also be used as passengers.
Especially for this edition, over 200 language files in German and English were professionally recorded in the recording studio. The English passenger voices can, for example, be used on English-language maps in order to increase authenticity.
With the OMSI 2-Downloadpack Vol. 6 you will not only receive new passengers for your OMSI Maps, but also your buses will be driven by the new drivers.
- 10 new AI people for OMSI 2, including 5 bus drivers (2 women and 3 men) and 5 passengers (3 women and 2 men)
- The new AI bus drivers can also be used as passengers
- A total of 70 different variants
- Bus drivers wear uniforms of different transport companies: BVG Berlin, BSAG Bremen, HVV Hamburg and London Transport Services
- People wear different clothing and colour variations
- Integration into commercial and your own OMSI maps possible
- Professionally recorded speech output in German and English
- Over 200 new language files
- Correctly spoken ticket names for the OMSI extensions Vienna 1, Vienna 2, Gladbeck, Metropole Ruhr, Hamburg - day and night and Hamburg – Hafencity
- Manual and tutorial videos in German and English included
NOTE: For use on existing OMSI maps, the AI people of the OMSI Download Pack Vol. 6 must be manually integrated into the maps. Please follow the instructions.