Description of OMSI 2 Add-On London
Buy OMSI 2 Add-On London as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Welcome to the UK's capital, London, the first official UK map & bus DLC for OMSI 2 with left-hand traffic. Pick up one of the largest vehicles on the capital’s streets. Weave through traffic, keeping to tight headways or relax on the peaceful routes throughout London.
With 16 routes to discover, there is hours of gameplay to experience. Take a midibus through the streets of Tulse Hill and Herne Hill, or a double decker on one of London’s busiest routes from Streatham through Brixton, past Big Ben and up to Marble Arch. There is a vast number of streets and iconic locations to discover. All have been painstakingly recreated in the add-on, based on photographs translated into the game.
London is one of the most highly detailed add-ons. Four new buses are available, all authentically built with advanced techniques including a recreated iBus. This allows for impressive immersion for the player and allows unique gameplay every time!
Also, besides the buses, be on the lookout for emergency services that may want to past in a hurry or the postal worker doing their rounds, as well as the original London taxi's that pickup and drop off passengers.
The accurate sound sets are in courtesy of TFL creating a superb immersive experience unlike anything seen before. Start your journey at meticulously modelled depots. Fill up at a fueling station or give your bus a wash at the end of a day. Be careful around the depot and keep to speed limits and regulations to keep everyone safe.
Get ready – London is calling!
- First time left-hand traffic in OMSI 2
- 16 Routes covering south London with over 200 bus stops and over 30 miles of road.
- A broad amount of new AI, along with new AI trains and emergency vehicles.
- Authentic announcements
- Streets are filled with true to life visuals, painlessly photographed by the developer for your enjoyment.
- Recreated iBus and Powerblinds, with full functionality as per real life.
- 4 Buses comprehensively detailed: New Routemaster, Citybus 400, Citybus 200, B5LH / Evociti.
- Many hours of gameplay and no playtime feels the same as the last.
- Interactive route diagrams to assist you in completing your journey.
- Route curtailments that creates deviations and differs the user experience.
- Dynamic events, roadworks, diversions, etc.
- 5 Depots to start your London adventure from.